cozi

Cozi is a FREE online family calendar, shopping list, family journal & photo collage screensaver. Simplify family life with Cozi.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Blogging rules?

I didn't know there were such things.. You know?  Rules for blogging?  HUH?  Well, I was informed that you should be blogging at least 3 times per week to keep your audience.  In a perfect world, that sounds so lovely!  I have a lot of things I'd like to do at least 3 times per week.  Sewing, baking and reading to name a few.  Unfortunately, or fortunately (depending on how you look at it) the only things that get done more than 3 times per week are laundry, meals, bathtime, and poop patrol!  It's a sad situation.

I wish I could text to my blog!  Especially on the 10 day road trip we just took to CA, with our camper (which I thought I never wanted, but might quite honestly be the coolest thing we have ever spent our money on, and so glad TG talked me into it!  Was a blast taking it across the country!  Just don't let him know how cool I think it is, I want him to think I still miss my tent!  lol) in tow!  I seriously had thoughts of stuff to write about, every 20 miles!  With each new situation, I had plenty of funny to go around the earth twice!  The irony in that trip?  We only had the opportunity to be linked to wifi about 2 or 3 times!  For maybe 15 or 20 minutes each time!  lol 

Have you ever heard the saying "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"?  I would seriously love to do this more often, but the truth of the matter is, my life does not qualify as normal, by any stretch of the imagination.  Therefore, there is not a normal or regular time I can sit and blog.  Today I am sitting on the couch next to the mountain of laundry from the said trip, trying to ignore the dull moaning I hear coming from it while I do this!  lol   I heard an awesome song that so applies to my life and I had to share it here, so I put my big laundry blinders on, with Pandora still roaring.  Insert SMILE here!  :)  I love writing!  It is such a defrag for me!


Not that I have ever been a big rule follower, but I am going to try for once a week.  I am journaling more in a notebook so hope to gather up some good stuff and share it here.  School has started, and once again, nap times are quiet and mostly just have myself to keep track of!  Lots of big things going on around here.  Wait, there is always lots going on around here!   I do have some fun pics to share though!  I took a bunch in January, but only posted a couple!  I can't wait to show you what 8 months can do to your house!  And well, can't do as well!  lol 

One last thing.  Tall Guy and I are celebrating 11 years married today!  This trip showed me how amazing we are as a team.  How love is a sacrifice in its own right!  How hard work and determination can pay off!  I love that guy and am proud to be his wife.  I am praying for many a marriage right now!!!  I hope that you give your spouse an extra hug and kiss today, and do 3 things just because, because it changes your heart!!!  See you in no more than a week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment