cozi

Cozi is a FREE online family calendar, shopping list, family journal & photo collage screensaver. Simplify family life with Cozi.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Confessions from the depths...


A picture tells a 1,000 words.. ;) YOU MUST LOOK NOT WITH JUDGEMENT... lol Ok, you can, just don't verbalize it! I know!!! I know!!! The flylady (a program I started doing 10 years ago and have decide to jump on and roll with along as well as other ideas, with a lot of prayer in tow!) defines CHAOS as Can't Have People Over Syndrome. I have em' over, because, well, I love people, I just hate my counters and cringe when I see people look at "my disorganized organizational system" that they don't understand.. If the truth were to be told, no one understands it but me! ;) lol Hubby thinks I don't care.. I do.. I just don't have the time to do what I want to do to my CHAOS, and I am spending my time trying to stay on top of the CHAOS, and maintain all the jobs I have...
Well here goes nothing!!! I know you've been wondering where this is going. Again, not a resolution, but a renovation! And I'm gonna drag you with me, if you want, to witness a full on miracle in the King house! And when you come over, if you can't handle my counter, look at how clean my floors are, usually! ;)
http://www.flylady.com/ It's changed a lot since I started trying it but there is tons of FREE (One of my favorite words! I'm kind of an insanely frugal chick who loves a sweet deal!!!) and lots of useful take it or leave it info! Right now.. I'm taking it! Thanks for passing the book on to me Saree... Sweet kick in the pants!
Stick in.. I may build up enough courage to post the worst room in the house this weekend... I'm working on it! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment