cozi

Cozi is a FREE online family calendar, shopping list, family journal & photo collage screensaver. Simplify family life with Cozi.

Friday, January 7, 2011

It's all coming together and undone at once!

I woke up a few weeks ago feeling like I was going to shatter into about a billion different pieces. Looking around my home, I could feel the anxiety building. Listening to myself come undone on my kids over dumb things, I could feel the guilt weighing me down. Closing my eyes, and wondering how this got to where it has gotten. My DH, Cory, is gone most of the time with his job, only home about 2 days per week. We have 3 sweet lil boys, 9, 6, and 3. I am blessed to be able to stay at home with my in home childcare business, and haven't missed one major event in their precious lives. I am doing what I always wanted to "grow up" and do, yet there are so many chinks in this armor....
I try to tend the dailies of this life as well as I can. Knowing full well that I am a work in progress and that the good Lord obviously isn't finished with me yet. Thank goodness! ;) This may sound like it's going to be a serious sort of blog... I HOPE NOT! You are just catching me at the beginning of a heart and soul renovation. I feel like I just spent quite a while in the fire, and am able to start seeing where God was polishing this ole' broad up a little bit! I wanted to be able to document as much of this renovation as possible, and add my own running peanut gallery commentary to the mix...
You see, I believe God has moved a huge mountain out of my way, and is about to unleash a fury of growth and accomplishments here in my presence. I just got the butt whoopin' I needed to be able to learn from more of my past and change things up for the good of everyone under this roof. I keep laughing, because although I have told no person, until now, what has happened to me and my heart, it sounds an awful lot like a resolution.. Something I DO NOT EVER DO! ;) The timing just happens to coincide with New Year's... Thanksgiving and Christmas TOTALLY snuck up on me, caused a ton of undue stress, and I don't want to have it happen again EVER! Refer back to chinks in the armor... EXTREMELY DISORGANIZED!!! It's one of many holes on each side of me, the front and back of me, it also causes leaks out of my mouth that should have never escaped. Can you have armor on your tongue? If so, it's chinked! ;)
I can't wait to expose more chinks, work on repairing them with superglue in hand, and show you what a whole lotta faith and a lil superglue can do!
superglued mommy.... Kelly
Watch for pics tomorrow... I figured if I was gonna do this thing, I better show you the nitty gritty and get real with all!

No comments:

Post a Comment