cozi

Cozi is a FREE online family calendar, shopping list, family journal & photo collage screensaver. Simplify family life with Cozi.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Superglue? What for?


Superglue you ask? What exactly is superglue? This awesome (but entirely powerful, lol) liquid that pieces together even the most unfixable things! It can quick fix a fine array of damage... FAST! Well, most of the time... I can so relate this to my walk with God. My whole life could be equated to that of one in a China shop... Beautiful little pieces, occasionally getting knocked off of the shelf, and broken to bits, put back together again into something different, maybe even better and worth more later. I have been knocked off the shelf plenty, and by the grace of Him alone, put back together again. I'd like to think with each knick and break, I have become even more valuable, if with nothing else, some wisdom to pass along. For what it's worth, I do have a little. It's a really great way to think of my life, and how He doesn't stop working on me and refining me to HIS perfection, which I will only reach at my last breath. I trust Him to have a steady hand while applying "superglue" to this creation of His.

No comments:

Post a Comment